On October 26–29, 2021 the VIII Ukrainian National Congress of Rheumatology will be held in Kyiv (registration certificate №732 UkrISTEI dated November 25, 2021, regarding the approved events in 2021 by the Ministry of Health and the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine).
The Congress will be organized in a hybrid format, combining live (off-line) meetings, workshops (a limited number of participants) with simultaneous broadcast on the YouTube channel.
Using digital technologies, we have a unique opportunity to share the latest advances in science and clinical practice.
The program of the Congress is the result of joint efforts of the European Alliance of Associations for rheumatology (EULAR) experts and leading national scientists.
The Congress will be devoted to the most relevant topics of rheumatology and internal medicine, providing professional coverage of multidisciplinary issues and will be a great educational event for physicians of different specialties.
We are pleased to welcome the speakers of the European Alliance of Associations for rheumatology at the Ukrainian National Congress of Rheumatology:
Access to the materials and broadcasts of the meetings of the Congress will be freely available from October 26 to November 10, 2021.
The information is intended only for health professionals, persons with higher or secondary special medical education.
WATCH VIDEO ONLINE BROADCAST BY HALLS ON THE SITE (select day and hall)
Organosin (Ukraine), BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM (Germany), DARNYTSYA (Ukraine), Viatris (Mylan and Upjohn (division of Pfizer)) (USA), Asino Ukraine LLC, KUSUM (Ukraine), Eurolifecare, MEDAK UKRAINE, Biotechnos LLC (Romania), KYIV VITAMIN PLANT (Ukraine), MoviHealth (Switzerland), Orion (Finland), VISTA (Ukraine), Dileo Farm, HOMVIORA (Germany)
MAIN PARTNERS OF THE CONGRESS
EXHIBITION OF PARTNERS
During the Congress there will be online exhibitions of medicines and medical devices and devices of leading companies of Ukraine and the world:
PRO-PHARMA (Ukraine), PFIZER (USA), BERLIN-CHEMIE (Germany), ABBVIE (USA), Rompharm (Romania), NOVARTIS (Switzerland), SANDOZ (Germany / Switzerland), EUROMEDEX (France), MEDAC Ukraine, Organosin (Ukraine), BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM (Germany), DARNYTSYA (Ukraine), Viatris (Mylan and Upjohn (division of Pfizer) (USA), Asino Ukraine LLC, KUSUM PHARM (Ukraine), Eurolifecare, Biotechnos LLC (Romania) , KYIV VITAMIN PLANT (Ukraine), MoviHealth (Switzerland), Orion (Finland), VISTA (Ukraine), Dileo Farm
The main scientific and practical approaches of the Congress:
- Updated EULAR and ACR recommendations.
- What is new in spondyloarthritis?
- COVID-19 rheumatic diseases.
- Main issues of rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis management.
- Effectiveness and safety of innovative therapy in infl ammatory arthropathies.
- Advances in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Diagnostic and treatment challenges in systemic vasculitis.
- Advances in the management of systemic scleroderma and infl ammatory myopathies.
- Osteoarthritis as a multidisciplinary problem.
- Gout and hyperuricemia.
- Progress in systemic osteoporosis.
- Infectious safety and vaccination issues in rheumatic diseases in the COVID-19 era.
- Rational approaches to non-steroidal anti-infl ammatory drugs (NSAIDs), glucocorticoids, disease modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) administration.
- Balanced approach to the biosimilars administration.
- Juvenile onset rheumatic diseases: state-of-art status.
- Comorbidity in rheumatology.
- Lung involvement in rheumatic diseases.
- Progress in the chronic pain management.
- Advances in imaging techniques in rheumatology.
- Prospects of patients’ organizations activity.
The program of the Сongress include:
- Plenary and sectional sessions;
- Symposia, master classes from leading specialists;
- Review of comorbidity with other specialists: orthopedists-traumatologists, dermatologists, gastroenterologists, cardiologists, neurologists, pulmonologists, infectious disease specialists;
- Discussion of diffi cult to treat clinical cases;
- Young scientists contest;
- Poster sessions;
- Industrial symposia.
Official languages of the Congress: Ukrainian, English
According to App. 5 to the procedure for physicians attestation (order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine № 446 dated 22.02.2019), the participants of the Congress will be are awarded with credits: Congress participation — 20 credits; oral presentation — 30 credits.
Participation in the VIII Ukrainian National Congress of Rheumatology is free of charge.
For young scientists, whose research will be selected to participate as oral presentation in the contest, accommodation expenses will be covered.
Official languages of the Congress: Ukrainian, English
- oral presentation (15 min),
- oral presentation on young scientists contest (10 min),
Abstracts will be posted on the website rheumahub.org.ua as a Supplement to the «Ukrainian Journal of Rheumatology» in PDF format and will be available for free access.
Abstracts submission should be done until August 2, 2021 on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a mandatory note — oral presentation, young scientists contest, poster presentation.
- Abstracts should be made in Word format in the Congress official languages, up to 4000 characters, font Times New Roman, 12 pt. with 1 interval.
- Abstract structure: Title of the publication (in capital letters); authors surname and initials; affi liations, address. The abstract should be structured: the aim of the study; objectives, methods; results; conclusions.
- One file should contain one abstract. The name of the file should be made as follows: first author surname, initials, city, work number. For example: ZavgorodniyVIDnipro1 for the first work and ZavgorodniyVIDnipro2 for the second work. The file name is provided in Ukrainian without spaces and punctuation.
- Please send authors information in the same file together with the abstracts in format: abstract title, authors, affiliations, address, contact phone and e-mail. The author authorized to contact the organizing committee should be indicated.
- Caution! All medicines listed in the text of the abstract should be provided with international nonproprietary names for pharmaceutical substances, avoiding commercial name of drugs.
- Abstracts that do not meet the requirements will be rejected by the organizing committee without the consent of the authors.
Forms of poster presentations:
Off-line poster presentation:
- Personal presence
- Poster size 90×100 m
- The duration presentation up to 10 minutes
On-line poster presentation:
- Create your e-poster in Power Point, 6 slides
- Font types — Times New Roman, Helvetica, Arial, Calibri, Verdana or Symbol
- Font size — 14 or more points. The title should be underlined
- Animated GIFs and videos are not allowed
- Title, author(s), affi liations, email (at the top edge across the slide width)
The text in the poster should include pictures, tables, diagrams, photos.